Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turning Around the Days

I am going bananas! How do I turn my day around? I slept when I got home today (at 8:30am) up until 4pm and I have been feeling so tired! I need to make a schedule. When to eat, when to jog, when to sleep. My body feels so weird and out of it. Luckily Athena was here to care for the kiddies otherwise I'd be a complete mess.

Hmmmm, I guess the cool thing about this schedule is that I am off on Friday and Saturday nights which is when staying awake would be appropriate, especially with my track record. I go home when I'm tired. So in SB, if I was out, aka at Wildcat, and I got tired, I'd just go home. There were so many nights when we'd get to our destination...Wildcat...around 11pm and by midnight I was ready to go home. And I did. The alternative was that I'd nod off in clubs, bars...ok Wildcat... and they'd ask (kick me out) to leave. Hm, we shall see what becomes of all this...

Gotta go, work in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment