Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pugs and Jobs

So I did interview with that non-profit organization... and I am waiting for their response...but I kind of received a response?!?! I interviewed with them on Thursday and on Friday I received a message from the HR department that asked if I would be interested in the position but at a different shift (a way different shift...full time from midnight to 8am as opposed to part time from 8am to 4pm).

I thought about it a bit before I called back. I had interviewed Friday morning with a bank and I felt pretty confident about that, even though that job was not offered...but in the end I really really want to work with the non-profit...so I called them back and said I was interested and I WANT TO WORK WITH THEM. I am young, I can handle my day being turned around, I think.

Well it is Monday and they have not called me back. But I emailed them so maybe tomorrow they'll call? My fingers are super duper crossed and I am worried but excited about this... That bank also did not call back... but it is ok. It will all be ok.

In the meantime, I am posting pictures of pugs from the internet because they make me happy and they're adorable and sweet.

So cute!!!!


 pugs. 
I recently found an organization that places unwanted pugs in homes! It's called the Midwest Pug Rescue and when I am ready, they will be receiving a call from me.


I have male and female pug names picked out. I know, I know. Weird. But I do.

Well that is all for now. Good night and happy thoughts all around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment