Friday, March 16, 2012

King of Prussia!

Hello, ok, so after much consideration, I am going to keep that last post up as a reminder to take it easy next time and uh, not post anything so intense...instead you may be one of my "lucky" friends receiving the letter that contains such angst.

I also realized that I really need a real camera. The camera on my phone is nice when I do not have a real camera, but a real camera would be very very nice.

Anyway, King of Prussia mall. What a name right?! King of Prussia is a city, or a place?, located north of Philly that contains this huge beast of a mall (biggest one on East coast). I mean there were some stores represented more than once (they have 3 AT&T's!) and tons of coffee places and we decided to check it out the day before we went out to Baltimore. And it was interesting, not really my thing, but I am super glad I went because afterwards Jeffrey got this huge urge to get a lobster (yep, he just decided it was time to order a lobster) so we went to Red Lobster. And had a blast.

This was the lobster that Jeffrey picked out and since this guy posed with it, what the heck, the more the merrier, I took a picture of him too!


 We posed with the remains... I'm not sure why but this pose seemed appropriate...


Actually, I do know why we thought the pose to be appropriate. This is why. Hee hee.

Then we went to Baltimore the next day. And that was King of Prussia. Next on what I wanna talk about to catch up:

-that place I applied to
-poor petting zoo animals (so sad)
-NYC

And then we are caught up! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment