Monday, March 12, 2012

Interview?

Just finished watching the Clippers lose to Boston. Such talent on this team these Clipps have...where are you guys? Come on and glue together and sparkle! Griffin did have some sweet yammies and CP3 did have a broken nose, but c'mon!

Well in other/better news:

Today I finally got a call back from one of the places I applied to! This is the only place that has actually called me back to set up an interview. I don't really want to show how excited I am for an interview, well honestly for THIS interview, but I am. It is for a weekend receptionist position at an establishment whose aim it is to empower women. I really really really hope this goes through. It would be such a cool job because I would have a job that I feel is actually contributing something to the world. And there is so much that an organization like this one could accomplish and so many different ways to do so and I just really aspire to be a part of it but I gotta be cool. Composed. A cool composed cucumber. Calm. Efficient looking. AAHHHHHH!!!! So yes, I am going to hopefully be able to receive an interview this Thursday or Friday. I missed the call today so I left a blubbering message (yikes) back on the director's answering machine AND I emailed her too... Maybe a little too nutty? Maybe a little too crazy? Perhaps. Cool composed cucumber! Breath. I haven't told my Ma or anyone else... because I am scared I won't get it. Well, Athena and Mtm know about it but that's about it. Aggghhhhh. AAAAHHHHH!!!

Ok, ok... cucumber. I was going to talk about King of Prussia today but really it is kinda late and I am going to talk about it later and I seem to be building up to it for some reason. And right now all I really have on my mind is this interview which I am super excited/nervous about... Cucumber!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment