Monday, August 20, 2012

Instruments.

Andrew is one of my friends from work and he is a cartoonist, a writer, a musician, a cool guy, among many things. Actually he was my friend from work because now he is my friend from Philly. The other day I went to see him play at one of his last shows:

 So neat! He taught himself how to play the accordion! (Oops, did not notice that big head to the right).

It is quite inspiring to see a friend pick up an instrument and have passion and fun and create this for others too. I am so excited whenever I get to experience art from people that I know because I just think that it is a really neat process and I feel lucky to know such cool humans.

I wish I could do the same thing. Maybe not create but play for now... So I think I am going to call a couple of places up tomorrow (on my day off) and see what I can learn to do. 

And in the mean time I will continue to try to support the arts by visiting friends and neat people and cheer and take pictures and drink to their art.

No comments:

Post a Comment