Friday, May 25, 2012

A Happy Clam I Am!

I am currently sitting at a 'Jack in the Box' waiting for my dad to meet me. I am in San Luis, Arizona and it is 86 degrees Fahrenheit outside BUT according to the Weather Channel App it only feels like 84 so that's cool (I disagree btw). I am inside and it is air conditioned and I spilled water on the counter and it's almost completely dried off!

I flew out from Harrisburg on Friday May 18, 2012 and my heart has been singing since I arrived. Side comment... Before boarding 300 people on the plane in Washington, D.C, there was a huge hold up and people were getting cray cray! They had to let us know that a feathered friend had found its way into the plane and they had to handle the situation. It is insane how people went from fuming angrily to finding humor in the situation! Hee, ok anyway, I have been able to see A LOT of my loved ones.

Let's start with Friday night. Mtm picked me up at the San Francisco airport and off we went to get a romantic dinner.

(Hm, I just tried to upload a picture but I am not quite sure how to do this on my phone... Bare with me... I may have to add them later... I miss my computer...but I hate traveling with it!)

Ok, so we went to Mel's and then I met the infamous Clifford, Anna, Sandy, and Joshie. These are big loves in Mtm's life! We hung out at Clifford's apartment then headed to the first dance floor. Apparently this place was LEGIT a couple of months ago but this is no longer the case (forgot the name). So we dashed off to 'Dash' (I'm pretty sure this is the name of the club but I'll verify with Mtm later).

Fun ensued! Lots of dancing in a group, dancing with these glow stick things, and dancing in general. And that was the night before My Thanh received her masters!!!!!!!!

Well I'll write about Saturday later... Still waiting for my dad. You know I've been here since last Friday and I still have not seen my Ma! Unnatural!


No comments:

Post a Comment